Can I use my Gmail account as my Apple ID?
You can change the email for an Apple ID if it uses any other kind of address, such as one with an @yahoo.com or @gmail.com domain. Go to Apple’s My Apple ID page and click the Manage your Apple ID button. Enter your email address and password, then click Sign in.
How can I unlock my Apple ID without email or security questions?
Step 1: Open Apple official website and find the iforgot option. Step 2: Enter your Apple ID, and then select “Continue”. Step 3: Select the option to reset your security questions and then select “Continue”. Step 4: Enter the password of your Apple ID and then select “Continue”.
Is there a way to remove Apple ID without password?
You cannot sign out of or delete an account without knowing the password. That’s basic account security. So you will have to recover the account and reset the password first. The device is an iPhone 4 with iOS version 7.2.
How can I reset my Apple ID without email?
Apple lets you change your Apple ID address without having access to the original email within iOS. Fortunately, as log as you can still log into your Apple ID account at appleid.apple.com, you can change your email address, thus changing the Apple ID login to that new address.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen. Go to General and then scroll to the bottom of the screen. Tap on Reset -> Reset All Content and Settings. You’ll get a warning box appear, with the option to Erase iPhone in red.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without Apple ID or computer?
You cannot. To do that you must first sign the active AppleID out of iCloud on the device. And that requires the AppleID password. However, it isn’t possible to factory reset the iPhone without that information, I may suggest you get in contact with the previous owner.
How do I completely wipe my iPhone?
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase Now.
- Enter your Passcode.
Can you factory reset a stolen iPhone?
iPhone 6, 6s: Press and hold both the Home and the Side buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until the recovery mode screen appears. When the download finishes, iTunes will restore the iPhone to factory settings and wipe everything including the passcode. Then the thief can set up and use the stolen iPhone.
Can you bypass Apple activation lock?
iMyFone iBypasser helps you bypass iCloud Activation Lock without having Apple ID or passcode. You can utilize this for iPhone, iPad, and iPod as well. After removing the iCloud Activation Lock, you’d be able to access the device but not phone call, cellular, and iCloud of your new Apple ID.
How do I remove previous owner’s Apple ID from an iPad?
How to remove a previous owner’s Apple ID from a used iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.
- Click “Remove from Account”
How do you delete an Apple ID account on iPad without password?
3 Steps to Remove iPad Apple ID without Password
- Step 1: Make sure iMyFone LockWiper is launched on your computer, then use a USB cable to connect your iOS device to the computer.
- Step 2: On LockWiper, select Unlock Apple ID.
- Step 3: The program will now start removing Apple ID from your iPad.
Can you factory reset a locked iPad?
If you can’t remember your passcode, you need to erase your iPad, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPad, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPad.
How do I unlock an iPad I found?
You would have to contact the original owner of the device—which it seems like you’re unable to do—to have them enter their Apple ID/password or passcode on the iPad, or erase and remove the iPad from their iCloud account.
How do I unlock my iPad without iTunes for free?
You can unlock an iPad without iTunes by making use of the best iOS Toolbox known as dr. fone – Screen Unlock (iOS) . This program was developed as a tool to fix and repair all iOS related issues and errors.
How do I reset my iPad to factory settings without a computer or password?
Part 2: Reset your iPad/iPhone via Finder/iTunes (without passcode).
- Open iTunes and plug your iPad into the computer with the lightning cable.
- Click the iPad icon near the top left corner. Go to Summary Page.
- Hit Restore iPad or Restore iPhone/iPod. Confirm it when prompted by clicking Restore and Update.
How do you unlock a disabled iPad without iTunes or iCloud?
There is no way to enable a disabled iPad without a computer. If you can use a friend or family members internet enabled device and can access www.icloud.com/find it is possible to remotely erase your device by following the instructions below.
How do you unlock an iPad I found without a computer?
2 Unlock iPad without Computer via iCloud (Password Needed)
- Go to iCloud official website (www.iCloud.com), from a friend’s device or any other smartphones.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Find and tap “Find My iPhone”.
- Select your iPad model from “All devices”.
- Tap “Erase iPad” and click “Erase” to confirm.
What do you do if your iPad is disabled and won’t connect to iTunes?
How to restore a disabled iPad that says “Connect to iTunes”
- Hold the Top button and either Volume button to power off the iPad.
- Hold the Home button or the Top button while connecting to a computer.
- Keep holding the button until a Recovery Mode screen appears.
- On the computer, select the iPad and click Restore.
How do I get my iPad to connect to iTunes?
- Disconnect all cables from your device.
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button, then “slide to power off” to turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Home button and plug the device into your computer.
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
How do you force restart an iPad?
Force restart iPad
- On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
- On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button.
How do I boot my iPad into recovery mode?
iPad models that don’t have a Home button: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Top button until your device begins to restart. Continue holding the Top button until your device goes into recovery mode.
How do you reset an iPad without the home button?
How to restart an iPad without a Home button
- Press and hold either the volume up or volume down button and the top button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
- To turn your device back on, press and hold the top button until you see the Apple logo.
Why is my iPad flashing Apple logo?
Other common causes of the blinking Apple logo include: Update Errors – A flashing Apple logo can display if an update file gets interrupted (corrupted). Jailbreaking – Directly modifying the operating system of your mobile device can cause software compliance issues that lead to the flashing Apple logo.