Can you give me a list of adjectives?
A-D List of Adjective Words
What are adjectives 10 examples?
Examples of adjectives
- They live in a beautiful house.
- Lisa is wearing a sleeveless shirt today. This soup is not edible.
- She wore a beautiful dress.
- He writes meaningless letters.
- This shop is much nicer.
- She wore a beautiful dress.
- Ben is an adorable baby.
- Linda’s hair is gorgeous.
What are examples of strong adjectives?
- Angry … Furious.
- Bad … Awful, terrible.
- Big … Huge, gigantic.
- Pretty … Gorgeous, beautiful.
- Clean … spotless.
- Cold … Freezing.
- Crowded … Packed.
- Nice … Lovely.
What are all the adjectives words?
Adjectives Vocabulary Word List
- abandoned. able. absolute. academic. acceptable. acclaimed.
- babyish. back. bad. baggy. bare. barren.
- calculating. calm. candid. canine. capital. carefree.
- damaged. damp. dangerous. dapper. daring.
- each. eager. early. earnest. easy.
- fabulous. failing. faint. fair. faithful.
- gargantuan. gaseous. general. generous. gentle.
- hairy. half. handmade. handsome. handy.
What are 5 adjectives that describe you?
These are great adjectives to describe yourself:
- Able. I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Creative. I use a creative approach to problem solve.
- Dependable. I am a dependable person who is great at time management.
What are adjectives for kids?
An adjective is a word that describes an animal, person, thing, or thought. Adjectives include words that describe what something looks like and what it feels like to touch, taste, or smell. Adjectives can be colours and words that describe temperatures and sizes. Try describing yourself.
What are 3 adjectives that describe a child?
100+ positive adjectives to describe a child
What are interesting adjectives?
These words all describe something that attracts or holds your attention because it is exciting, unusual or full of good ideas. interesting attracting your attention because it is exciting, unusual or full of good ideas: That’s an interesting question, Daniel….
What can I say instead of interesting?
Synonyms & Antonyms of interesting
What are some unusual adjectives?
Terms in this set (79)
- aback. by surprise.
- abaft. at or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
- abashed. feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious.
- aberrant. markedly different from an accepted norm.
- abhorrent. offensive to the mind.
- abiding. unceasing.
- abject. most unfortunate or miserable.
How do you use the word interesting?
Interesting sentence example
- You’re a very interesting person.
- She had an interesting perspective, and she made him think about things differently.
- You get to meet all kinds of interesting people.
- It is very interesting to watch a plant grow, it is like taking part in creation.
- Interesting .
What is the root word of interesting?
The word interesting originally meant “of concern”; it was a synonym of important. It comes from the verb interest, which in its original use meant “to induce or persuade to participate or engage.” If you were interested in something, you were not willing to be a bystander; you felt the need to participate or engage.
What is an example of interesting?
Interesting is defined as causing interest or holding attention. An example of something interesting is a book that you can’t stop reading.
What is very interesting?
Engrossing, fascinating, gaining rapt attention. spellbinding. compelling. compulsive. engrossing.
How do you say someone is interesting?
Explore the Words
- intriguing. capable of arousing interest or curiosity.
- exciting. creating or arousing uncontrolled emotion.
- fascinating. capturing interest as if by a spell.
- riveting. capable of arousing and holding the attention.
- absorbing. capable of arousing and holding the attention.
Is interesting a compliment?
“Interesting” is a relatively low-impact adjective. It doesn’t inherently imply a positive or negative connotation. The only way to distinguish between a positive “interesting” and a negative “interesting” is through its context and tone.
How can I talk to my lover without boring?
Find common ground.
- Talking about something you share can lead you to open up, see that you can have an exciting conversation, and to talk about new topics.
- Let the things you both share come up naturally instead of trying too hard to ask her if she likes the same things you do.
How do I make texting interesting?
How to start a conversation over text
- Send an honest compliment.
- Make a reference to something that they mentioned.
- Let them know that you are thinking about them.
- The cliffhanger text.
- Send a GIF, meme or emoji.
- The teasing text.
- The light and casual text.
How do you start a deep conversation?
How To Have Deep Conversations (With Examples)
- Start with small talk and gradually go deeper.
- Choose relaxed, intimate environments.
- Bring up a deep subject that interests you.
- Find like-minded people.
- Ask a personal question about the subject.
- Share something about yourself.
- Ask follow-up questions.
- Show that you are listening.
How do you start a hard conversation?
How to have hard talks the right way.
- Prepare yourself. The first step in having any tough talk is making sure you’re emotionally and mentally prepared for such.
- Dump the assumptions.
- Stay on the same level.
- Be respectful.
- Be clear and use specific examples.
- Never walk away.
- Take responsibility for your role and emotions.
How do you start a DM conversation?
Ask a question that’s hard not to answer. Make it interesting and thought-provoking. Ask the question as if your crush is an expert on the subject you’re asking about. Start with a simple question and see if you can get a conversation going.