How can I activate my SSS registration online?
How to register in the SSS website
- Go to the My SSS website (sss.gov.ph)
- Click “Not yet registered in My.SSS”
- Select one information as reported to SSS.
- Enter all information needed.
- A notice of registration will be sent to your registered email.
- Follow instructions sent in the email to activate your account.
How can I register my SSS mobile number?
Members can register by sending their SSS number and birthdate using the format “SSS REG Number> ” to 2600. SSS text transactions require a Personal Identification Number (PIN) code, which will be sent through text after successful registration.
Why can’t I activate my SSS account?
Check the email from the SSS that states the reason/s for your unsuccessful registration. For example, if the name and/or birthdate you provided doesn’t match your SSS records, repeat the SSS online registration steps and input your correct info this time. Try using another registration option, too.
How do you create a user ID?
User-ID data can appear only in a dedicated User-ID view.
- Click Create.
- Enter a Reporting View Name. You might want to include the term “User-ID” in the name to help you remember that this is a special User-ID view.
- Select a Reporting Time Zone.
- Under Show User-ID Reports, set the switch to ON.
- Click Create.
Is username and user ID the same?
In many cases, the terms “user ID” and “username” are synonymous. For example, a website may provide a login interface with two fields labeled Username and Password. Another website may label the two fields as User ID and Password, which refer to the same thing.
How do I find my user ID for Internet Banking?
To retrieve your Customer ID online in 3 simple steps, go to NetBanking and click on the “?” icon.
- Input your registered Mobile No. (with Country Code), and your PAN or Date of Birth details.
- Authenticate using the OTP sent on your registered Mobile No.
- The unique Customer ID is displayed upfront.
How do I find out my internet banking username and password?
In the event of forgetting User-id, User can retrieve it by using the ‘Forgot Username’ link available on login page of OnlineSBI. If the User has forgotten login password, he/she can reset login password online using the link ‘Forgot Login Password’ link available on login page of OnlineSBI.
What is user ID and password?
The user name, or username, by which a person is identified to a computer system or network. A user commonly must enter both a user ID and a password as an authentication mechanism during the logon process. User ID is synonymous with username. See also password.