How do I call 911 in Sweden?
You can call the emergency number 112 from a landline or mobile phone anywhere in Sweden. One call will put you in contact with all the emergency services such as ambulance, fire or police services. All SOS operators speak Swedish and English.
How do you call 1177?
In case of illness. Through the Swedish healthcare helpline (1177) you will get advice and help 24h a day. They will guide you to your nearest clinic/hospital. If you are calling from a foreign phone number dial +46 771 11 77 00.
What is the emergency number in Norway?
In case of emergency while in Norway you can call the following numbers: 110 – Fire department. 112 – Police. 113 – Ambulance.
Which country’s code is 47?
What is the police number in Norway?
What is Norway area code?
How many digits are in a Norway phone number?
How do I call a Norwegian number?
To call Norway from the U.S., just follow these basic dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 47, the Norway country code.
- Then dial the 8-digit phone number.
- The dialing format should look like this:
How do I add Norway number to Whatsapp?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.
How do I display an international phone number?
International phone numbers To format phone numbers in non-NANP countries, include the country and area codes. Separate the groups of numbers with spaces. Insert a plus sign immediately before the country code (no space); the plus sign stands in for a prefix known as an exit code, which lets you dial out of a country.
How do I enter a US phone number?
In the US, phone numbers are constructed with a 3-digital area code, followed by a 7-digit local number….An example of a US phone number
- 00 – the exit code to dial outside the States.
- 1 – the US country code.
- 202 – the local DC area code.
- 588-6500 – the rest of the embassy’s number.