How do I find my Apple serial number?
Depending on the product, you can find your serial number:
- On the surface of your product.
- On a Mac, by choosing About This Mac from the Apple menu.
- On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPod, or Apple Watch, in Settings > General > About.
- In the Finder or iTunes, if your product syncs with your computer.
Can I find my Apple serial number online?
Head to the Apple ID account website and sign in with the Apple ID account you used on the Mac. Click the name of the Mac under “Devices” on the page that appears and you’ll see the Mac’s serial number.
How do I find my Apple serial number online?
There are several places to check that might show the serial or IMEI/MEID number.
- Go to appleid.apple.com in a web browser on your computer.
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you use on your device.
- Scroll down to the Devices section. To see the serial and IMEI/MEID number, select the device.
Can I track my AirPods with the serial number?
Can Apple Track Airpods By Serial Number : Useful Links. your AirPod or Charging Case, or if something is damaged, get the serial number You can’t.
Can police track AirPods?
Even if your AirPods are turned on and paired with your device when they are stolen, they will lose connectivity with your device once the AirPods are out of range. While the app will show the location where they went out of range, you will no longer be able to track them outside of range.
Will Apple replace stolen AirPods?
If you lose an AirPod or your Charging Case, we can replace your lost item for a fee. If we need to replace your AirPods or Charging Case, your replacement will be new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
How can I find my lost AirPod without find my iPhone?
How to find your AirPods without an iPhone. You can use iCloud.com to find your AirPods if you don’t have your iPhone. Go to www.icloud.com from a computer browser. Log in with your Apple ID.