How do I get access to my email?
To configure your device follow these steps:
- From the Applications Menu, touch Email and press the Menu key.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select type of account.
- Modify Settings (Contact your Internet Service Provider for more details)
- Touch Next.
- Follow the instructions here for settings.
How much does AOL Mail Cost?
It also carries a $4.99 per month price tag, whereas most previous versions of AOL Desktop were free to use. If your friends still are using their AOL email addresses, then chances are they are accessing their accounts through the web at AOL.com and not through a standalone program as before.
How do I get free AOL?
Follow the steps below to learn how to change your AOL account to a free AOL account.
- Click My Services | Subscriptions to access your account information.
- Click Manage next to your subscription.
- Click Change Plan.
- Review the confirmation page.
Can I cancel my AOL account and keep my email?
On the automatic menu, select “cancel” and then select to speak to a representative. Answer the security questions asked. Explain your problem to the AOL customer service representative, that you need to cancel your paid account but still want to keep your AOL email. They may argue, but they will do what you want.
How can I access my old AOL email account?
Recover a forgotten username
- Go to the Sign-in Helper.
- Enter your recovery phone number or email address that you have access to.
- Click Continue.
- Click Yes, send me a verification code. – We’ll send a code to the phone number or email address you provided.
- Enter your verification code.
- Click Continue.
- Choose the account you’d like to sign in to.
How do I permanently delete my free AOL email account?
- Log into your account if necessary. If prompted to enter your login information, type in your email address, click Next, enter your AOL password, and click Sign in.
- Click Continue delete my account.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Yes, terminate this account.
- Click Got it when prompted.
How long does it take AOL to delete an account?
How do I close down an email account?
How to delete a Gmail account
- Open the email from Google you should have received with your alternate email.
- Follow the deletion link in the message.
- If prompted, log into the Gmail account you want to delete.
- Select “Yes, I want to delete (example)@gmail.com.”
- Click “Delete Gmail.” Then, click “Done.”
How do I delete my AOL account on my Iphone?
- From the bottom of the main menu, tap the Settings icon .
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Remove next to the account you want to delete.
- Tap Done.
How do I delete an email address from AOL?
- From your AOL Mail inbox, click Contacts in the left panel.
- Select the contact you want deleted.
- Click Delete at the top of the page.
How do I contact AOL by email?
Get help from AOL customer support
- Go to the AOL Help site.
- On the left, click Support Options.
- In the “Email Us” section, click Email Us.
- Enter your info and click Submit.
What happens if I delete my AOL account?
You’ll lose access to all of your data and content like your emails and email folders.
What happens when I delete my email account?
Your emails and mail settings will be deleted. You can no longer use your Gmail address to send or receive email. If you change your mind, you may be able to get your Gmail address back. Your Google Account won’t be deleted; only your Gmail service will be removed.
Has AOL email been hacked?
AOL Mail has been hacked and several users have reported their accounts are being used to send spam to others. Although AOL has confirmed the hack, which thousands were complaining about on Twitter, it is currently unknown how widespread the issue is.
Is AOL a secure email?
Compared to the layers of security offered by Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook.com, AOL Mail’s security features seem rudimentary. Besides a password, AOL Mail only provides a security question. The service doesn’t offer two-step verification, anti-phishing protection or notification of suspicious activity.
How did my email get spoofed?
Email spoofing is when the sender of the email forges (spoofs) the email header’s from address, so the sent message appears to have been sent from a legitimate email address. If you have received a high volume of undeliverable notices in your inbox, there is a strong chance your email address is being spoofed.
Is there a problem with AOL Mail on iPhone?
If the AOL app isn’t working on your mobile device, don’t get frustrated. If you’re receiving an error message when trying to sign in or add an account in the AOL app, you may need to reset your password. Update your device’s software. The AOL app works best on the latest version of iOS software.