How do I use YouTube without the app?
Here’s how you can do it.
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
Is Google Chrome free to use?
Google Chrome is a lightweight browser that is free to download for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS.
Does my Chrome need to be updated?
The device you have runs on Chrome OS, which already has Chrome browser built-in. No need to manually install or update it — with automatic updates, you’ll always get the latest version. Learn more about automatic updates.
What is current Chrome version?
We’ve just released Chrome Beta 91 (91.0. 4472.54/. 56) for Android: it’s now available on Google Play.
How do you manually update Google Chrome?
On Android, you update Chrome in the Google Play Store. After launching the storefront, tap the hamburger menu in the top-left corner of the screen by the Google Play search bar, and tap My Apps & Games. If the Google Chrome icon is among the list of pending updates, tap the update button next to it.
How can I update my Google Play store?
Update Android apps manually
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu Manage apps & devices.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update available.” You can also search for a specific app.
- Tap Update.
How do I download the new Play Store?
Google Play Store is not available at Google Play Store as an app to download. So you can install APK file of Google Play Store for your Android devices from APKPure.com.
Why is my PlayStore not working?
Your first try at fixing this should be to clear the Google Play Store and Google Play Services cache. Furthermore, you can uninstall and re-install updates to the Google Play Store. Also make sure you are running the latest software available for your Android device.
Why my playstore is showing no Internet connection?
Clear the Play Store cache. The Google Play Store app on your Android device stores some cache data on your device which could be one of the reasons why you are not able to connect to Google servers using the app and keep getting the “No connection – Retry” error message. Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.
How do you fix an app that won’t open?
Learn how to check your Android version.
- Step 1: Restart & update. Restart your phone. Important: Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer.
- Step 2: Check for a larger app issue. Force stop the app. You can usually force stop an app through your phone’s Settings app.
Why is my app not working?
Check for Any New Android Updates Another way to solve the problem of an Android app not loading is to update your system. You may need to go through “System -> Advanced -> System update,” or instead, look for the “About phone” section and from there select “Software update.”
Why are my apps suddenly not working?
Cache files are main source of errors and problems in functioning of Apps, by clearing cache may solve most of the problems associated with Apps. To clear cache, go to Settings > Application > Manage apps > Select “All” tabs, select the app which was producing error and then tap Clear cache and data.
What do you do when an app stops working on Android?
The easiest way to fix an app that keeps crashing on your Android smartphone is to simply force stop it and open it again. To do this, go to Settings -> Apps and select the app that keeps crashing. Tap on the app’s name and then tap on ‘Force stop’. Now try opening the app again and see if it works well.
How do I fix Google has stopped working on my Android?
Step 2: Try to fix the Google app
- Restart the Google app. Open Settings .
- Restart your device. Restart your device and try your search again.
- Update the Google app. If you’re able to connect to the Internet, update the Google app to the latest version.
- Clear your Google app cache.
- Clear your Google app data.
How do I stop my Android apps from crashing?
Stop your apps from crashing in a few easy steps….Do your Android apps keep crashing? Here’s how to fix it.
- Head to the Settings section of your Android device.
- Click on Apps.
- Find Android System WebView and tap the menu with the three-dot symbol.
- Click Uninstall Updates.
- Restart your smartphone.
How do I clear Android cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.