How do you draw a statue step by step?
- Draw a torch and hand.
- Draw the face and pedestal.
- Add arm, hair and neckline.
- Draw the sleeve.
- Finish sides of robe, add crown.
- Add 7 crown points and shoulder.
- Add the tablet.
- Draw face, arm and robe lines.
What Colour is Taj Mahal?
Commissioned by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, in memory of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj once had a pearly white exterior. This has changed, in part if not in whole, to various shades of yellow, brownish-black and green.
Who made Taj Mahal?
emperor Shah Jahan
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.
How do you draw a tiger face roaring?
Step 1: Draw a big circle near the right side of the paper as a guide for the growling tiger’s head. First draw four small marks to indicate the height and width of the circle, then connect the marks using curved lines. Sketch lightly at first so that it’s easy to erase if you make a mistake.
What color is a cheetah?
Coloration. Cheetahs have an upper coat of fur that is tawny, pale buff or grayish white, with underparts that are paler and whiter. Black spots are set close together on the pelage with a series of black rings around the last one-third of the tail.
How do you draw a snake?
Tutorial 1: snake slithering
- Draw a squiggly line with an oval shape at the end.
- Using the oval shape as a guide, draw the head outline, which is pear shaped.
- Draw two lines that form the body.
- Now continue the left side of the body up and around to the point of the tail.
- Now let’s create the forked tongue.
What animals eat snakes?
And many, many snake species eat only other snakes. So mostly, birds and other snakes are the most common predators of snakes….The top ten snake killers, in order, are:
- Honey Badger.
- King Cobra.
- Secretary Bird.
- Snake Eagle.
How do you draw a snake easy?
- Draw an oval for the head.
- Start the neck below.
- Continue the neck with a curve.
- Add another ring below.
- Draw another ring and a tail.
- Erase the lines, draw the eyes.
- Add a smile.
- Erase gray lines, draw grass and sky.