How many hours is the civil service exam?
About the CSE-PPT The exam will start at 8 a.m. The Professional test will run for 3 hours, 10 minutes, and for 2 hours, 40 minutes for the Subprofessional test. Visually impaired examinees, as well as the deaf and hard of hearing, will be given an additional one (1) hour to accomplish the test.
How do I start studying for civil service?
Here are some tips to crack the UPSC Civil Services Exam and become an IAS, IPS or IFS officer.
- Watch your Routine. One of the biggest roadblocks for the CSE is the time management.
- Understand the Exam Pattern.
- Plan a Structured Study.
- Practice Testing.
- Revision is a Priority.
- Updated Current Affairs.
- Stay Healthy and Engaged.
What job is best for girl?
The 15 best-paying jobs for women in 2018
- Chief executive. Number of women: 313,000.
- Pharmacist. Number of women: 147,000.
- Nurse practitioner. Number of women: 129,000.
- Physician/Surgeon. Number of women: 352,000.
- Lawyer. Number of women: 337,000.
- Physician assistant. Number of women: 66,000.
- Computer and information systems manager.
- Software developer.
How can I start my govt exam?
Strong topics first Start with the tough topics as they will take more time to learn. Revise the formulas and basic concepts for all the topics. Cover the important sections of the exam like Maths, English & General Knowledge which are important for all Government Job Preparation Exams.
How can I start my govt job?
How To Prepare For Govt Jobs: Evaluate The Exam Pattern
- a. General/ Financial Awareness.
- b. General English (can be both objective and descriptive)
- c. Reasoning Ability.
- d. Quantitative Aptitude.
- e. Computer Awareness.
Should I leave my job to prepare for govt job?
Taking break from a secured life to prepare for an exam is a huge risk. Unless you have some backup I don’t really feel it is wise enough. It will only leave you stressed and desperate for next job and will affect your performance in exam.
Which government job is easy cracking?
IBPS is the statutory body conducting exams for Public Sector Banks in India. Comparing to the PO exams, clerical level exams are easy to crack. The main allurement of IBPS recruitment is the transparency and pace with which exams conducted and results published.
Which is the hardest Government exam?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Service Entrance Examinations (IAS)
- IIT JEE Entrance Examinations.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- CAT (Common Entrance Test)
- NDA (National Defence Academy)
- National Institute of Design Entrance Examination.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
Is Bank PO easy to crack?
It is absolutely possible to crack IBPS PO in your very first attempt. IBPS PO is not a difficult exam. If you go through the IBPS PO syllabus in details, you will realize that most of the syllabus is of basic, high school level.
Can I crack SBI PO in 1 month?
Yes you can easily clear prelims in one month with right strategy and approach. Prelims is all about speed and accuracy. It is very important that you understand the demand of the exam and prepare accordingly.
Which bank exam has highest salary?
Which banking exam is toughest?
Here is an overview of the Top 10 Toughest Bank Exams in India….IBPS Exams
- IBPS PO Exam. IBPS conducts Common Written Exam for recruitment as Probationary Officer.
- IBPS RRB Exam.
- IBPS Specialist Officers Exam.
- IBPS Clerks Exam.
Is SSC better than bank po?
SSC work pressure: The SSC job is more relaxed in comparison to a Bank PO job. An SSC staff gets to work on different tasks such as Administrative Task, supervision or any other tasks as asked by the senior official. SSC jobs ensure an excellent work-life balance.
Which exam is best for banking?
Top Bank Exams in India
- IBPS PO (CWE PO/MT)
- IBPS SO (CWE SO)
- IBPS Clerk (CWE Clerical)
- IBPS RRB (CWE RRB)
- RBI Officer Grade B.
- RBI Officer Grade C.
- RBI Office Assistant.
Which is the highest post in bank?
Is IBPS better than SBI?
The biggest advantage of IBPS PO is that it acts as the selection process for most of the Indian banks, whereas, SBI PO is considered only for the State Bank of India. However, candidates who crack the SBI PO exam are offered a better starting salary.
How can I pass bank exams?
Candidates should try and make use of online resources by downloading relevant bank exam books and study materials and practice more from mock papers and prior years’ bank exam question papers for better preparation. To learn 20 Simple Tips To Crack Bank Exams In First Attempt, check at the linked article.