What are 5 facts about water?
Water Facts of Life Ride the Water Cycle With These Fun Facts
- There is the same amount of water on Earth as there was when the Earth was formed.
- Water is composed of two elements, Hydrogen and Oxygen.
- Nearly 97% of the world’s water is salty or otherwise undrinkable.
- Water regulates the Earth’s temperature.
How can I get amazing facts?
- 7 Websites With Unusual Facts That Make for Great Conversation Starters. Now you don’t have to worry about running out of things to talk about.
- The Fact Site. This site has many categories to choose from.
- WTF Fun Fact.
- Fact Retriever.
- Space Facts.
- So True Facts.
- Today I Found Out.
Where can I learn interesting facts?
And there’s more where that came from.
- Blinkist. I wish I could read more, but I don’t always have the time to.
- TED. Another great app for folks who don’t have much time to sit down and read a book.
- Trivia Crack.
- Just Facts: Did You Know?
What is the strangest thing on earth?
Here are a handful of things on this planet that you probably had no idea existed.
- Vantablack is the darkest known substance in the universe.
- The blue angel sea slug looks like an alien.
- Aerogel looks like a slice of cloud.
- Rainbow eucalyptus trees have candy-colored bark.
What are 10 facts about the sun?
Ten Interesting Facts About the Sun
- The Sun is the Solar System.
- And the Sun is mostly hydrogen and helium.
- The Sun is pretty bright.
- The Sun is huge, but tiny.
- The Sun is middle aged.
- The Sun has layers.
- The Sun is heating up, and will kill all life on Earth.
- Different parts of the Sun rotate at different speeds.
Is Heaven inside the sun?
According to Dr. Mortimer, heaven lay within the sun as a vast globe, “at least 500,000 miles in diameter.” Others have located heaven in the star cluster Pleiades. People who look for heaven in outer space appeal to language used in the Bible.