What are your prime areas of improvement professionally?
Areas of improvement could include time management, delegation, organization, communication and engagement. Many of these skills and abilities are those that employees use daily at work.
What are your strengths and improvement areas?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include:
What strengths contribute most to your performance?
Performance appraisal strengths and weaknesses
- Teamwork. Working well with clients, managers, coworkers, and others is a fundamental skill.
- Adaptability. Your employees need to be able to successfully perform their jobs in quickly changing circumstances.
- Interpersonal skills. Not every employee is bubbly and happy.
- Job knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
What are examples of opportunities?
Opportunities refer to favorable external factors that could give an organization a competitive advantage. For example, if a country cuts tariffs, a car manufacturer can export its cars into a new market, increasing sales and market share.
What is your strength answer samples?
For example, you could say: “My greatest strength is attention to detail. I’ve always been detail-oriented in my work, and it’s something I enjoy. I saw on your job description that this role involves a lot of detail-oriented work, which is one reason I applied.”
What is your greatest professional achievement?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.