What is a good article?
Writing a good article requires two things: good content and good technique. Anyone can write something, post it, and call it an article — in the information age, the definition of an article has become a very blurred line. The line between good and bad, however, is much more defined — and arguably, more important.
What should I say about a good article?
Sample letter to compliment author on a well-written article
- This letter is a compliment to the reader for his work. It could have a direct tone with encouraging words for his efforts. You could be sincere without self-serving.
- Appreciate the writer’s good work.
- Mention what exactly you loved about his work.
- End with a note of gratitude for the writer’s work.
How do you write an article comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
How do you compliment a writer?
Top 5 Compliments to Give Someone Who is Literary Minded
- You have a beautiful mind.
- You’re so smart! You remind me of __________ !
- I wish I could write like you.
- Have you ever thought of publishing your work?
- I love you like _____________ loves _____________ .
How do you say beautifully written?
Synonyms for Beautifully written
- well written.
- very well written.
- good writing.
- spelled right.
- very well-written.
- great writing.
- really well written.
How do you praise someone in one word?
100 compliments ready to deliver right this minute
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
What is a good writer called?
4 Answers. There are phrases like “author extraordinaire” and “wordsmith extraordinaire” also. It depends what aspect of their writing was being praised. If it’s clarity, you might say articulate or lucid.
Is novice a bad word?
In some more casual contexts, novice can be an adjective that refers to something that is not done well, or is low level. If someone agrees that you do not do as good as job as they expected, they can call your work “that of a novice” even if you have worked on that thing for years.
What is the other name of writer?
What is another word for writer?
|man of letters||scrivener|
What’s another word for well written?
What is another word for well-written?
How do you say someone is well spoken?
Can we say well written?
Well-written is correct as it is describing the verb ‘written’ however, it’s not nescessary as you can write , well written , both ways are correct, just that the one hyphenated is more ‘formally’ correct.
What are the basic writing skills?
Five Basic Writing Skills Students Should Learn Early On
- Proper Spelling and Punctuation.
- Good Reading Comprehension.
- Sentence and Paragraph Structure.
- Knowledge of Different Types of Writing.
- Editing and Rewriting.
What is the art of writing called?
Calligraphy (from Greek: καλλιγραφία) is a visual art related to writing. It is the design and execution of lettering with a pen, ink brush, or other writing instrument. A contemporary calligraphic practice can be defined as “the art of giving form to signs in an expressive, harmonious, and skillful manner”.
How do you describe someone who is good at writing?
1 Answer. Consider eloquent: 1 Fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing.
How do you say beautiful in unique way?
Different ways to say You are beautiful:
- You look gorgeous!
- You look as pretty as always!
- You look drop dead gorgeous!
- I think you are very attractive!
- Wow, you are gorgeous!
- I think you are stunning!
- I think you are super cute!
- You look absolutely fantastic!
How do you describe a beautiful word?