What is Batman number 1 worth?
What is the most valuable Superman comic book?
Action Comics #1
What Superman comic books are worth money?
DC: The 10 Rarest Superman Comics (& What They’re Worth)
- 1 Action Comics #1 – $3,200,00. In 2014, the most expensive comic of all time sold on eBay for $3,207,852.
- 2 Superman #1 – $456,000.
- 3 Action Comics #10 – $258,000.
- 4 Action Comics #7 – $143,400.
- 5 Superman #4 – $96,000.
- 6 Action Comics #2 – $95,002.
- 7 Superman #2 – $94,000.
- 8 Action Comics #19 – $79,000.
What is the most rare comic book?
1. The inaugural issue of Action Comics marked the first appearance of Superman and helped kick off the superhero genre. In 2014, a pristine issue of the 1938 comic, with its original price of 10 cents still on the cover, sold on eBay for $3.2 million, making it the most valuable comic book of all time.
What Superman comics are rare?
Rare 1938 Superman Comic Sells for Record $3.25 Million
- There are only a few existing copies of the comic book that introduced Superman to the world.
- Action Comics #1 is widely regarded to be the “holy grail” of comic books, with few unrestored original copies believed to exist.
- Zurzolo said that it’s estimated only about 100 exist today, and in varying conditions.
What the most expensive comic?
These are the 20 most expensive comic books in the world:
- Flash Comics #1 – $450,000.
- X-Men #1 – $492,937.50.
- Batman #1 – $567,625.00.
- Detective Comics #27 – $1,075 Million.
- Amazing Fantasy #15 – $1.1 Million.
- Action Comics #1 – CGC 8.5 – $1.5 Million.
- Action Comics #1 – CGC 9.0 – $3.2 Million.
How much is the comic book when Superman dies worth?
Some fans grabbed “Superman” No. 75 hoping for a massive increase in value. The polybagged edition of the comic sold new for $2.50. Recent sales at ebay.com include sales at $9.16 and $12.99.
Will 90s comics ever be worth anything?
Probably because old comics are more valuable the more rare they are. Collecting comics was pretty big in the 90s, so there are bunches of carefully preserved near-mint copies in existence of most issues of any major title (and lots of minor ones). As long as there is, they’re not going to be worth anything.
How many times has Superman died?
Superdead: 15 Times Superman Actually Died. CBR looks at 15 times DC killed one of their strongest and most popular heroes!
Who kills Superman?
Who’s stronger Shazam or Superman?
Superman is faster, stronger and more durable. The magic that Shazam can dish out isn’t even remotely powerful enough to hurt Superman. Contrary to a popular belief, Superman is not WEAK against magic. He is more durable than most characters around his power levels in DC.
Who is the weakest DC superhero?
Color Kid aka Ulu Vakk
Can Zod kill Superman?
Superman returned to battle Zod, but refused to kill him. When the sun turned yellow again the now-vulnerable Zod struck Superman with all his power at super-speed, but was killed due to Superman’s invulnerability.
What is the weakest version of Superman?
The weakest version (besides the original) would be Red and Blue Superman. Strongest version is easily Cosmic Armor Superman who is above even the DC’s multiverse.
Why does Zod hate Superman?
Zod eventually sees Superman’s restraint as weakness and believes their powers are wasted on the weak-willed Kal-El. It isn’t hate so much as disappointment at this point. Zod’s beliefs about Kryptonian superiority lead him to want to ‘redeem’ Superman and show him how power ought to be used. Superman refuses.
Why did Superman cry after killing Zod?
Originally Answered: Why does Superman grieves after killing general Zod in the Man of Steel ? Two reasons: because Superman never wants to kill his enemies, he was brought up by the Kents to be a better man than that. Also, Zod was a fellow Kryptonian, one of the last of his species.