What is democracy considered the best form of government?
Democracy is considered as the best form of government because: The rulers for the country is directly elected by people. Its the government for the people, by the people. It make us allow to correct our mistakes.
What are the three challenges faced by democracy?
The three main challenges are the foundational challenge, the challenge of expansion, and the challenge of deepening of democracy. The challenge of expansion involves applying the basic principle of democratic government across all the religions, different social groups, and various institutions.
Which is the biggest democratic country in the world?
India (Hindi: Bhārat), officially the Republic of India (Hindi: Bhārat Gaṇarājya), is a country in South Asia. It is the second-most populous country, the seventh-largest country by land area, and the most populous democracy in the world.
What is the biggest challenge a modern democracy has to face today?
Answer. Today many of people are voting to elect their representatives but one more challeng that modern democracy has to face is corruption.
What are the three challenges of democracy Class 10?
Solution: The three main challenges are the Foundational challenge, the Challenge of expansion and the challenge of Deepening of democracy.
What are main features of democracy?
Some of the major features of a democracy are:
- The final decision making power rests with those elected by the people.
- It must be based on a free and fair election.
- Each adult citizen must have one vote and each vote must have one value.
- It should rule within limits set by constitutional law and citizens’ rights.
What are the five features of democracy Class 9?
Hint: Democracy can be simply defined as the government for the people, of the people and by the people….Complete answer:
- In a Democracy, people have the right to vote and hence choose their representatives.
- Democracy involves extensive debate and discussion.
- Democracy also ensures transparency.
What is democracy and explain its features?
Democracy is a form of government that allows people to choose their rulers. it is the government of the people, for the people and by the people. Features :- (i) Only leaders elected by people rule the country. (ii) People have the freedom to express their views.
What is the biggest challenge a modern democracy has to face today Class 7?
Voters are forced to vote for a particular candidate or party. Rigging also takes place during the elections. (iii) Corruption and inefficiency: In most of the democratic countries, political leaders and government officials are dishonest, corrupt, and inefficient.
What are the major hindrances in the successful working of the democracy?
1) llliteracy : illiteracy is one of the major hindrances in the successful working of the democracy. 3) economic inequality: economic inequality is a major obstacle for any democracy to function effectively. 4) social inequality: social inequality arises due to unequal distribution of wealth and opportunites.
What are the challenges faced by India?
Here are the eight challenges that India is facing
- Worsening Water Nightmare. India is facing the worst water crisis in history.
- Fake News Menace.
- Agrarian Catastrophe.
- Political Arrogance.
- Flood Mismanagement.
- Pending Justice.
- Poor Policing.
What is the biggest problem of India?
Pollution. Pollution and environmental issues are the other challenges that India is facing at present. Though India is working hard, there is a long way to go. Degradation of land, depleting natural resources, and loss of biodiversity are the main issues of concern due to pollution.
What are the top 5 challenges of India?
- Challenge 1: Getting domestic demand back on track.
- Challenge 2: Creating decent jobs.
- Challenge 3: Reviving animal spirits.
- Challenge 4: Ending the credit drought.
- Challenge 5: Raising spending without raising inflation.
What are the top five challenges of India and world as a whole?
Top Five Challenges of Indian Economy
- Read Current Affairs Topic: Top Five Challenges of Indian Economy. Indian economy is the world’s sixth largest economy in terms of nominal GDP and third largest in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP).
- Income Inequalities.
- Occupational Shift.
- Skill Development.
- Infrastructure Bottlenecks.
What are the biggest challenges before India?
In spite of all these achievements, several formidable challenges remain: exploding population, widespread poverty, illiteracy, squalor, ruptures and cleavages based on region, religion, language and gender-threatening the social fabric, urban congestion, wounded eco-systems and critical power and energy situation.
What was the top agenda of modern India?
Social and economic changes are at the top of the agenda of modern India. The Constituent Assembly had called for social, economic and political justice and equality of status and opportunity; it put social and economic change at highest priority.
Why democracy is called a government by discussion?
It is called a ”government by discussion” because democracy is based on consultation and discussion. A democratic decision always involves many people’s discussions and meetings. When a member of people together thinks over a certain matter they are able to point out possible mistake.
Why is democracy considered successful?
(i) Not rich and powerful people but the rulers elected by the people must take all major decisions. (ii) The elections must offer a choice and fair opportunity to the people to change the rulers, if they want to. (iii) A choice and opportunity should be available to all the people based on political equality.
Which is the least corrupt country?
Who is the most kindest person in the world?
Where is the kindest place to live?
The 10 Friendliest Cities in the U.S
- Telluride, Colorado. You don’t have to hit the slopes to feel welcome in this small, funky ski town.
- Des Moines, Iowa.
- Natchez, Mississippi.
- Greenville, South Carolina**
- Columbia, South Carolina.
- Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Bend, Oregon.
- Park City, Utah.
Who is the hottest man in India?
Five Indian Men Who Are Sexier Than 2020’s Sexiest Man Alive
- ADITYA ROY KAPUR. adityaroykapur. adityaroykapur Verified. adityaroykapur. ?
- MILIND SOMAN. milindrunning. milindrunning Verified. milindrunning.
- DULQUER SALMAAN. dqsalmaan. dqsalmaan Verified. dqsalmaan.
- HRITHIK ROSHAN. hrithikroshan. hrithikroshan Verified. hrithikroshan.
Who is the hottest guy in the world 2020?
Here’s the list of top 10 sexiest men in the world 2020:-
- Ian Somerhalder.
- Jamie Dornan.
- Robert Pattinson.
- Chris Evans.
- David Beckham.
- Henry Cavill.
- Tom Hardy.
- Ryan Gosling.
Who is the poorest actor in India?
Shahrukh Khan was a poor kid and 25 years ago he was struggling to make a living. He could not even afford college fees after his 12th and he went looking for government colleges to pursue higher education but luck favoured him when he got signed for a film and his life changed.
Which state has most handsome boy in India?
These 10 states have the most handsome guys in India.
- Andhra Pradesh.
- Haryana. Haryanavi boys are the heartthrob of the nation.
- Punjab. If you are a girl who craves manliness, then Punjabi boys can be your choice.