What is the difference of National Library of the Philippines from the National Archives of the Philippines?
From the National Archives. The Library is part of the legislative branch of our government, and the Archives is an independent federal agency within the executive branch.
What are the benefits of archiving email?
Here are five benefits to using an email archiving solution:
- Storage. When email data is stored on live servers, it can greatly reduce performance as the server gets fuller.
How do you archive emails?
Archiving Emails on an Android or iOS Device
- Open Gmail on your Android device.
- Select the menu button and choose Settings > General Settings.
- Select Default Notification Action.
- Confirm that Archive is selected.
Where are archived emails stored?
Archived emails disappear from your Gmail Inbox and stay forever in All Mails label until you manually delete them. These archived emails can be easily found under “All Mails” label in Gmail. You can also use Gmail filters to easily find specific archived emails.
Where do archive emails go?
Your emails are moved to a label called “All Mail.” When you archive a message: The message will come back to your inbox when someone replies to it. When you mute a message: Any replies stay out of your inbox. You can search for the conversation if you want to find it again.
What is the archive folder in Thunderbird?
Thunderbird provides the ability to archive messages – that is, to move them from the default folders to archive folders without deleting the messages altogether. This makes it easy to organize archives or move them to a backup device, and keep the Inbox clean.
Where are local folders stored in Thunderbird?
The file is located in the application data folder for Thunderbird: The path is %AppData%\Thunderbird\ for Windows. thunderbird/ for Linux~/Library/Thunderbird/ for Mac OS X.
How do I recover a folder in Thunderbird?
- From the Thunderbird menu, select File -> Offline -> Work Offline.
- Right-click on the folder you want to repair and select Properties.
- On the General Information tab, click the Repair Folder button.
- Click OK.
Does Mozilla Thunderbird work with Gmail?
Thunderbird can be configured to work seamlessly with Google’s Gmail service.