What is the number 1 Fortune 500 company?
The following is the list of top 10 companies….Fortune Global 500 list of 2019.
|Revenue in USD||$514 billion|
What are the top Fortune 500 companies?
The Top 10
- 3Exxon Mobil.
- 5CVS Health.
- 6Berkshire Hathaway.
- 7UnitedHealth Group.
What are the top 10 companies?
This can lower or even outweigh potential returns.
- #1 Walmart Inc. (WMT)
- #2 China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. (SNP)
- #3 Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN)
- #4 PetroChina Co. Ltd. (PTR)
- #5 Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- #6 CVS Health Corp. (CVS)
- #7 Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDS. A)
- #8 Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK. A)
What are the 5 top companies?
With a market capitalization of 1.68 trillion U.S. dollars as of April 2020, Saudi Aramco was the world’s largest company in 2020. Rounding out the top five were some of the world’s most recognizable tech brands: Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and Google’s parent company Alphabet.
What is the prediction for Tesla stock?
Average Price Target Based on 24 analysts offering 12 month price targets for Tesla in the last 3 months. The average price target is $657.00 with a high forecast of $1,200.00 and a low forecast of $67.00.
What is the highest Tesla stock has been?
Tesla – Stock Price History | TSLA
- The all-time high Tesla stock closing price was 883.09 on January 26, 2021.
- The Tesla 52-week high stock price is 900.40, which is 55.8% above the current share price.
- The Tesla 52-week low stock price is 157.00, which is 72.8% below the current share price.
What is Tesla stock split 2020?
PALO ALTO, Calif., Aug. 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Tesla, Inc. (“Tesla”) announced today that the Board of Directors has approved and declared a five-for-one split of Tesla’s common stock in the form of a stock dividend to make stock ownership more accessible to employees and investors.
Why did Tesla stock drop from $2000 to $400?
The drop is largely attributed to Tesla being snubbed from inclusion in the S&P 500 index on Friday, surprising investors who thought that the company was shoe-in for the list. Tesla also announced it had sold $5 billion of new shares, diluting the value of stock held by existing investors.