What movies come out May 2016?
May 2016 Movies
- X-Men: ApocalypseMay 27, 2016.
- The Angry Birds MovieMay 20, 2016.
- Alice Through the Looking GlassMay 27, 2016.
- Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingMay 20, 2016.
- Cyborg XMay 17, 2016.
- Lego Scooby-Doo!: Haunted HollywoodMay 3, 2016.
- The TrustMay 13, 2016.
- The Nice GuysMay 20, 2016.
What Disney films came out in 2015?
2015 Disney Movies
- Strange Magic. January 23, 2015.
- McFarland, USA. February 20, 2015.
- Cinderella. March 12, 2015.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron. April 22, 2015.
- Tomorrowland. May 19, 2015.
- Inside Out. June 9, 2015.
- Ant-Man. July 14, 2015.
- The Good Dinosaur. November 14, 2015.
What movie made the most money in 2015?
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
What came out in 2015?
|1||Star Wars: The Force Awakens||Disney|
|3||Avengers: Age of Ultron||Disney|
What Rated R movies came out in 2015?
Box Office Performance for R-Rated Movies in 2015
|2||Fifty Shades of Grey||Drama|
|3||Straight Outta Compton||Drama|
|4||Mad Max: Fury Road||Action|
Is R-rated the same as 18?
Material classified R 18+ is restricted to adults. Some material classified R18+ may be offensive to sections of the adult community. A person may be asked for proof of their age before purchasing, hiring or viewing R18+ films and computer games at a retail store or cinema.
Which film made the most money in 2013?
|2||Iron Man 3|
|3||Despicable Me 2||Universal|
|4||The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug||Warner Bros. / MGM|
What was the biggest movie of 2012?
What was the number one movie in 2010?
What did the movie 2012 gross?
2012 grossed $166.1 million in North America and $603.5 million in other territories for a worldwide total of $769.6 million against a production budget of $200 million, making it the first film to gross over $700 million worldwide without crossing $200 million domestically.
Is the movie 2012 accurate?
It’s no surprise that 2012 was named the most absurdly inaccurate sci-fi film ever with NASA’s Near Earth Asteroid Rendezvous head Donald Yeomans calling it an “exceptional and extraordinary” example of bad Hollywood science – ha!