Where is file no in passport?
It is important to understand that the file number is not the passport number. The latter is present at all times in the Identity page – on the top right hand area. The Passport file number is located at all times at the Address page or the Last page, at the bottom section.
What is ECR proof?
ECR stands for Emigration Clearance Required. If the applicant hasn’t passed their 10th grade or doesn’t have certificates for the same, they must undergo emigration check.
How can I get emigration check not required stamp on passport?
- To apply for an ECNR stamp in the passport, the applicant is required to fill a Miscellaneous Application form (EAP-2).
- An all-inclusive fee of Rs.
- Valid passport in original.
- Attested two photocopies of the proof that the applicant is entitled for ECNR, as per the list mentioned above.
What documents are required for non ECR category?
- Passport copy (first two and last two pages, including ECR/Non-ECR page and the page of observation (if any), made by Passport Issuing Authority)
- For spouses certificate signifying relation.
Where can I apply for emigration clearance certificate?
Offices that Processes an Emigration Clearance Certificate
- Bureau of Immigration – Main Office. Magallanes Drive, Instramuros, Manila, Philippines. +632 8-547-3769, +632 8-465-2400.
- District Offices.
- Immigration Field Offices.
- Others Offices.
How long is a clearance certificate valid for?
In general, police clearance certificates can be used for six (6) months from issuance. Keep in mind that a police clearance certificate does not contain details pertaining to validity; it is only issued with a date stamp. However, different countries place different validities on such documents.
What is emigration clearance certificate?
The Emigration Clearance Certificate (ECC) is an important pre-departure document issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) to foreign nationals who are holders of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant visas and are leaving the Philippines. It has two types, ECC-A (also referred to as Regular ECC) and ECC-B.
What is exit clearance certificate?
An Exit Clearance Certificate, or ECC, is proof that a foreign national who is about to leave the Philippines has no pending obligations or derogatory records. It doesn’t matter if you are leaving for the meantime or for good; you have to get an ECC or else you don’t get to leave the country.
How do I get exit clearance?
Requirements for an ECC – Exit Clearance Certificate
- Completed application forms.
- 6 pcs.
- Photocopy of passport (3 Pages: biopage, latest arrival stamp and last visa extension stamp).
- Photo of both sides of Alien Certificate of Registration ACR card. (
- Photocopy AND Original of the Receipt for payment of last visa extension fees. (
- Current ACR-I card.
Who needs ECC?
ECC-B is issued to departing holders of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant visas with valid ACR I-Cards and are leaving the country temporarily. When should I apply for an ECC? A foreign national may apply for an ECC at least 72 hours prior to his/her departure from the Philippines.
How do I get ECC?
How to Apply for ECC Online
- Click here to go to ECC Online.
- Register first.
- After registration, prepare your ECC Application.
- Once qualified, fill out the online Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) Checklist form.
- After filling out the IEE Checklist form, download and print the Order of Payment.