Which job has highest salary in railway?
Salary of Group C posts
|S. No.||Name of the posts||Initial Salary(Rs)|
|3||Senior Time Keeper||29,200|
|4||Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||29,200|
Which job is better railway or bank?
Bank job is obviously better in India because apart from job security and reputed career like Railway, Bank employees get many benefits like lifetime loan with flexible EMIs, higher promotion chances, higher salary as compared to work, and so on.
Which is best govt job?
Top Government Jobs in India
- State Public Service Commission.
- Defence services – Army, Navy, Coast guard.
- Government Lecturer or University Professors.
- Railway engineers.
- Bank Jobs.
- Government Doctors.
- Insurance Sector Jobs.
Is govt job better or private job?
Government jobs are better than private ones because of the benefits they provide. The major benefits of getting a government job are – Job security, work-life balance, bonuses, fixed working hours, medical benefits, good salary, a decent amount of off-days, retirement life benefits, and many more.
How can I become a railway officer?
How to Get Railway Jobs after B. Tech or BE
- RRB ALP.
- RRB JE SSE.
- RRB NTPC.
- RRC Group D Exam.
- Indian Services Examination (IES), conducted by UPSC.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
What is Group A in railway?
Group A/Class I Recruitment to Indian Railways The highest grade you can be recruited into is the Group A (Gazetted Officers), selected into one of the 10 departments/functional branches of each of the railway zones. They comprise the non-technical, technical and medical, services.
How can I crack railway exam?
How to crack RRB NTPC 2020 in first attempt?
- Practice Previous Years’ Question Papers. Questions asked in RRB NTPC exam are based more or less on the previous years’ question paper pattern.
- Practice More.
- Cultivate Reading Habit.
- Learn Formulas.
- Time Management.
- Speed and Accuracy.
- Attempt Mock Tests.
How can I join DRM in railway?
You cannot directly become DRM in railways….The qualifications for being a DRM:
- He/she is an officer in either of the 8 organized group A services of Indian Railway.
- He/she should be below 52 years of age.
- He/she should have normally put up around 22-25 years of group A service in Indian Railway.
What is the qualification of DRM?
To be eligible for DRM you must have a minimum of Bachelor degree or graduation from a recognized university. You will need to give an entrance examination conducted by the “Union Public Service Commission”.
What is DRM post in railway?
Each of the divisions is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM), who reports to the General Manager (GM) of the zone. The DRM is assisted by one or two Additional Divisional Railway Managers (ADRM) in the working of the division. Divisional officers heading all departments viz.
Which is India’s cleanest railway station?
Here is the list of top 10 cleanest railway stations in India in 2019.
- Rank 2| Jodhpur Junction railway station | Zone: North Western Railway | State: Rajasthan (Image: indiarailinfo.com)
- Rank 1| Jaipur Junction railway station | Zone: North Western Railway | State: Rajasthan (Image: indiarailinfo.com)
Which is the longest platform in India?
Longest railway platforms
- Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India:1,366.33 m (4,483 ft)
- Kollam Junction, Kerala, India:1,180.5 m (3,873 ft)
- Kharagpur Junction, West Bengal, India: 1,072.5 m (3,519 ft)
- Pilibhit Junction, Uttar Pradesh India 900 m (2,953 ft)
- Auto Club Speedway station, Fontana, California, US: 2,675 ft (815 m)
Group A,B and C Post Name and Department
- Commercial Apprentice. ₹ 35,400.
- Station Master. ₹ 35,400.
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist. ₹ 29,200.
- Senior Time Keeper. ₹ 29,200.
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk. ₹ 29,200.
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist. ₹ 29,200.
- Traffic Assistant. ₹ 25,000.
What is salary of Railway Group C?
9300-34800 / 15600-39100 ) will continue to be classified as Group ‘C’. A Railway Service post carrying Grade Pay Rs. 1650, Rs. 1600, Rs.
What is Railway Group D salary?
RRB Group D 2021 salary ranges in between 3 lakhs per annum to 5 lakh per annum as per 7th pay commission. Besides this salary, candidates are also entitled to certain allowances and benefits. Candidates in RRB Group D Post are selected for Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, etc.
What is Railway Group A?
Is Railway Group D good job?
RRB Group D is a central government job under the Ministry of Railways. Apart from the salary, a group D employee also has other benefits and allowances such as travel allowances, free train journeys etc. Check out the total in-hand salary, posts, and career growth in RRB Group D.
Is Group D good for girls?
Hospital Attendant: This post is most suitable for a woman looking for a career in Indian Railways. It is an indoor job and work profile is related to medical facilities.
Do railway employees get pension?
Once a Railway Servant has rendered the minimum qualifying service of 20 years, pension shall be 50% of the last emoluments or average emolument received during the last 10 months whichever is beneficial to him. (b) After completion of 10 years service, 50% of last Pay is admissible as Pension.
What is the status of employees working in railways?
It is treated as a part of government and even the appointment recruitment and selection of employees is done in the same way as that of civil servant.
How does Railways get its finance?
It is organised , financed and controlled by Railway Ministry . The finances are allocated from government treasury and whatever revenue it earn is deposited to government treasury only.
What kind of enterprise is Indian Railway?
It is organized financed and controlled by Railway Ministry. The finance are allocated from government treasury and whatever revenue it earns is deposited to government treasury only.
In what category are the employees of Indian Railways placed?
Staff are classified into gazetted (Groups A and B) and non-gazetted (Groups C and D) employees.
What is Level 1 post in railway?
RRB Group D Level 1 Recruitment 2021: Railway RRB Group D Level 1 Recruitment 2021 will be held to recruit 1,03,769 vacancies for the posts of Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Mechanical and S departments), Assistant Pointsman, Level-I posts in other …
What is the salary of Railway Group B?
Posts of various organized Railway services & RBSS/RBSSS carrying Grade Pay ₹ 5400 in Pay Band PB-3 (₹ 15600-39100) will continue to be classified as Group ‘B’ (Gaz). Group ‘B’ (Gaz.) Pay Band PB-2 (₹ 9300-34800), Grad Pay ₹ 2800, ₹ 2400, ₹ 2000, ₹ 1900 and ₹ 1800 in Pay Band PB-1 (₹ 5200-20200).
Which is best train in India?
Top 10 Popular Trains in India: Best Train Journeys
- Vivek Express. The Dibrugarh-Kanyakumari Express also known as Vivek Express is currently the longest-running train in India.
- Himsagar Express.
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway.
- Palace on Wheels.
- Golden Chariot.
- Maharaja Express.
- Deccan Odyssey.
- Maitree Express.