Who is the most badass person in history?
27 Incredibly Badass People In History Revealed
- Ching Shih. She was a Chinese prostitute who married a pirate and took over his fleet when he died.
- Jack Churchill. He was a WW2 Commando who served with distinction in a number of theaters, his exploits earned him the Military Cross.
- Genghis Khan.
- Simo Häyhä
- “Tank Man”
- Christopher Lee.
Who were the toughest people ever?
Vote up the toughest humans ever below….
- Simo Häyhä Photo: Julius Jääskeläinen / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY 2.0.
- Hugh Glass.
- Daniel Daly.
- Miyamoto Musashi.
- Léo Major.
- Attila The Hun.
Who is the most badass celebrity?
The Most Badass Actors To Ever Have Lived
- Chuck Norris didn’t make the list — he is the list.
- Bruce Lee was a badass actor and a martial arts master.
- Ronda Rousey breaks glass ceilings (and arms)
- Mel Brooks’ war service was no laughing matter.
- Jimmy Stewart was a badass actor who fought in World War II.
What makes a man badass?
The Urban Dictionary defines a badass as someone who “does what he wants, when he wants, where he wants. You won’t find him on Facebook because he is probably out being cool somewhere. He might be on a motorcycle, but it’s probably not a Harley or a crotch rocket because he won’t spend that much money to be accepted.
What is a badass personality?
A badass is a strong, confident, bold woman who knows her own mind. She is sexy, she is funny, she does what she wants, and she doesn’t need anyone’s approval. Being a badass is about knowing your own worth and not letting anyone else mess with that. It’s about taking control and becoming the best version of yourself.
How can a woman be badass?
24 things badass and fearless women do differently from everybody else
- 1) They Enjoy Life by Making Fun a Priority.
- 2) They Don’t Hide.
- 3) They are Assertive.
- 4) They are Confident.
- 5) They empower men.
- 6) They are their Own Best Friend.
- 7) They Make Meaning From their Past.
- 8) They Have Boundaries.
Why is badass not a bad word?
It’s not necessarily a bad word, but it’s just impolite to use it when speaking to elders or when in a formal situation. Badass can be used when you’re among your peers who may not find it very offensive, but rather as a funny and normal compliment.
Why is badass a compliment?
(vulgar); (slang) A badass is someone who is very tough or mean. Don’t mess with him, he’s a real badass! (slang) A person who has extreme attitudes and behavior and is admired by others. In this sense, calling someone a badass is a compliment.
What is a word for strong minded?
What is another word for strong-minded?